Many organisations today run some of the latest applications and services available in the marketplace. They depend on these applications and services day to day to ensure the smooth operation of the business.
How do find out if your data is secure and that theres no unauthorised access?
The simple answer is, have us carry out a thorough security audit.
For most large organisations this is quite normal as most of them will have a policy in place for a routine security audit every 6 months/1 year or whatever their policy states. On the other hand for small to medium size businesses this maybe completely new but nevertheless a very important task.
Security Audit tests test the following:
- Operating systems, applications, databases, networking equipment
- Telephony which can include war-dialling, misuse, remote access
- Wireless which can include WIFI, Bluetooth, IR, GSM, RFID
- Personnel which can include screening process and social engineering
- Physical access, can include dumpster diving, access points
Call us now on 01582 809 409 to book your security audit.